Some issuers create tokens that can only be traded with the issuer’s authorization. Unfortunately, you can’t trade these tokens on StellarX right now.
Articles in this section
- How do I make a trade?
- How do I know if I can trust an asset?
- How long do orders stay on the books?
- What if my order is only partially filled?
- How long does it take for orders to fill?
- What is listed in my Wallet?
- What is listed under Activity?
- How do I send my ETH [or BTC] to an Ethereum [or Bitcoin] address?
- Why is there more than one Bitcoin on StellarX?
- How does inflation work in StellarX?