Enabling Multi-Factor Authentication is a vital step to ensure the security of your StellarX account.
To set it up:
- Install an MFA app like Google Authenticator or Authy on your phone\
- In StellarX, go to your security settings.
- Choose “Require multi-factor authentication.”
- Open your authenticator app and scan the QR code.
- Copy the StellarX authentication code from the authentication app into the “Confirm Code” box on StellarX.
- You should see a list of “Remembered Devices.” Whenever you log in using a new device, you’ll need to access your authentication app to get a new code.
Trouble setting up MFA? Contact us at email@example.com.