No. You’ll have the option to create a new Stellar account during onboarding. It happens after you sign up, verify your email, and receive your recovery phrase.
Articles in this section
- Can I connect my Ledger to StellarX?
- How do I set up a StellarX account?
- Do I need a pre-existing Stellar account to use StellarX?
- How do I connect an existing Stellar account?
- I’m having trouble connecting my existing Stellar account.
- How do I get lumens to trade on StellarX?
- Can I fund my account with USD?
- Do I need to fill out the memo field when making a deposit?
- What is my public key?
- What is my secret key?