You can easily fund your StellarX account with XLM, USD, or almost any other cryptocurrency. Here’s how:
- Click “Deposit” in the top right corner of StellarX.
- Choose which currency you want to deposit: USD, XLM, or Other Crypto,
If you’re depositing XLM, you can send it directly to the public key linked to your StellarX account.
If you’re depositing crypto, use the embedded widget to convert to XLM, and transfer the XLM to the public key linked to your StellarX account. Keep in mind:
- At the moment, StellarX uses Changelly as our cross-chain exchange provider. They convert your funds to XLM at the best rates by bidding out your order worldwide. They charge 0.5% for the conversion. StellarX takes no fee.
- To transfer into your StellarX account, you’ll need to log in to your current exchange or wallet to initiate a transfer out.
- XLM transfers happen in seconds, but BTC, ETH, and other crypto conversions can take a while depending on network activity. StellarX has no visibility into non-Stellar blockchains, so we won't be able to tell you what's going on while your exchange is waiting to be confirmed.
If you’re depositing USD, use the embedded form to initiate a transfer via our deposit partner. Keep in mind:
- At the moment, StellarX accepts direct US dollar deposits via AnchorUSD, the first platform on Stellar to offer the convenience of direct ACH debit. You’ll need to submit some basic identity information to them and their banking partner, which takes just a few seconds.
- Once you do, you can connect your bank and begin depositing USD directly to your Stellar account. The minimum cash deposit is 1000 USD, and AnchorUSD charges a flat 25 USD fee for the service. StellarX takes no fee.
- USD deposits usually take 2-4 days. You should get an email from AnchorUSD prompting you to create a password for your account with them. Once you set that up, you can check your deposit status on their site.